Thursday, August 12, 2010

What It Do...

I know I haven't updated in a few days, but there really hasn't been much to update about. Well, that's somewhat of a lie. There's actually a lot to update on, but I'm not necessarily going to update a public blog about all of it. Let me just say that I had set up an ultimatum in my life as I reached a fork in my road to adventure. If one thing happened, I would be traveling down one road a bit longer, if another happened, I would be traveling down the opposite.

Well that one thing didn't happen. I should have known, as that one thing never seems to happen (but that's a whole other story and I'm trying to remain vague...) So anyhow, now I'm more aware of a broader picture for my life. I have more possibilities and options than I allow myself credit for.

Once you've reached bottom, it truly is a slow, long climb back uphill.

d.

No comments:

Post a Comment