Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Motivation and Wii Fit

I know everyone has gotten it, everyone wishes they'd have more of it, and some people have a hard time finding it. Yeah, I'm talking about motivation. I am having a bought of it, currently, as I spent an hour on our Wii Fit last night before going for a thirty minute run. Then today, I did another hour on Wii Fit. I don't know where the motivation has come from, but I've decided to not ask questions, and just go with it while it is here. I will rant and rave about Wii Fit forever. I think it is the coolest invention since the NES came out with Dance Aerobics for the Power Pad back in 1989... Okay so that was more cheese than cool, but you had to hand it to them... it's smart, for sure.

So now I sit here, sweating, in need of a shower, but I can't stop watching my boyfriend as he plays the bicycle game on the Wii Fit, now... and the Hula Hoop. Now there's one my boyfriend thoroughly enjoys watching me do. The Wii Balance Board reads your movement as you rotate your hips in circles as if you were swinging hula hoops around your waist in correspondence with you Mii, on the screen. It might just be the most productive mini game on Wii Fit. You can really feel it working your lower stomach. If you can get over feeling like you look stupid, it is definitely worth it.

In other news... I really hope it stops raining before I have to leave to go to my callback tonight... *Hollywood doesn't do so well in the rain...

d.

*My car.

No comments:

Post a Comment