Saturday, July 31, 2010

Super Mario World and Slight Hangovers

Last night was a lot of fun. My boyfriend's sister's fiancé had his birthday get-together at a place called Firkin and Kegler. It was a lot of fun. The place had bars, a bowling alley, a dance floor, an arcade, a restaurant... it was pretty cool. I took a bunch of photos (the majority of them were taken the more I had to drink).

So anyhow, my baby and I spent the rest of the night and into the morning, and basically all day today, taking care of each other (damage control... if you will :p). Our day basically consisted of sleeping, Dunkin' Donuts breakfast croissants at 7p, Super Mario World on the SNES, and we're probably going to curl up on the couch to watch Alfred Hitchock's Rear Window on demand right now. Yep. A pretty lazy day. One of my favorites to have. Anyway, here's some of the funny shots from last night. Enjoy.

d.








No comments:

Post a Comment